Many of us wonder do masks actually work as there are so many products out there, from muddy to creamy varieties and everything in between. But fancy and exotic ingredients on the label are not all that it takes to deliver the promise and neither is price. You need the right ingredients that give your skin what it needs.
In that scenario, masks are the best tool that provide the easiest way to get the job done. But in order to get that dreamy skin you need to choose the right mask. And with so many different kinds out there, addressing a range of skin issues, this can be quite an exhaustive process. But the bottom line is, a good face mask can:
- Remove impurities and often prevent breakouts
- Hydrate and moisturize – fight dryness
- Soothe the skin – manage redness
- Remove signs of fatigue and dullness- reveal a brighter skin
- Prevent premature ageing
What exactly do masks do?
If you are looking for a simple yet effective clean beauty solution, the right facial masks will be your best friend. The strength of masks is that they are able deliver ingredients deeper to the epidermis. It is due to this power of penetration that they are more potent than other products.
So, when it comes to skincare concerns, masks are pretty much the best products for the job. But to ease the search and selection process of choosing the right one, Vasanti Cosmetics has made it easy for you by creating Brighten Up! Miracle Mask 5-in-1 that addresses pretty much any skin issue and is susceptible even for sensitive skin. This mask instantly brightens, hydrates, detoxifies, softens and sucks out impurities from your pores. We know that this is hard to believe considering the market is filled with single-goal alternatives. To provide you with a better idea, here are the main ingredients Vasanti used to make this miraculous product and made it possible to have only one mask instead of several different ones.
- Papaya Enzymes act as a natural exfoliant to remove dead skin cells to reveal bright skin underneath. Hardly anyone can stop being amazed at how little it takes to regain that fresh and clean look just after a few seconds of even gentle exfoliation! May it never lose its power!
- Jojoba Oil & Peppermint soothe the skin so you can put all redness concerns aside which are what discourage many from using exfoliators. So, no worries there as jojoba oil is among the most nourishing and remarkably soothing oils for a reason. Moreover, it doesn’t clog pores so it’s perfect even for acne-prone skin.
- Charcoal and Kaolin Clay are specifically known to remove impurities and detangle out all those pollutants and dirt away from your face.
- Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated, addressing the main concern about using clay masks that they dry out the skin. But not this mask as it moisturizes the skin along the way. This way, you gain the best of both worlds! Especially now when winter can wreak havoc on your skin, one must never lose track of the important of moisture. Hydrated skin equals healthy skin.
- To top it off, there’s Turmeric, a natural anti-oxidant that is known to instantly brighten the skin, helping this mask reveal an incredibly healthy and glowing complexion even after just one use!
So, no matter what is your skin concern: from dehydration to anti-aging and everything in between, this mask will deliver on its promise. It works like a miracle and therefore, it is the only mask you need for perfect skin to boost your overall skin regime.
Last but not least, here are some most important tips to ensure a successful face mask experience.
- Stick to products that are safe and tested
Our skin absorbs those ingredients so do your best to avoid anything that is not natural, or more simply put that ‘you wouldn’t eat’ as it will end up in your body. Avoid the following ingredients:
- Mineral Oils
- Sulfates(SLS/SLES)and Phthalates
- Coal Tar
- Know what your skin needs
Take the time to get to know your skin, it is more than worth it. If necessary, keep a diary so you can observe how it reacts to winter/summer changes. Does your skin worsen when you’re stressed out or when you don’t sleep well? Most likely, you will be able to tell the difference.
- Read the label carefully, study the ingredients and their benefits
Keep in mind that the role of epidermis is to protect us from the environment, i.e. pollutants. And it is due to this protective layer that only active ingredients of the mask will be able to penetrate deeply into the skin. So, you want these ingredients to be “good” ones. Being 98% natural, the clean and cruelty free 5 in 1 Miracle Mask by Vasanti Cosmetics is offering you all the benefits that safe ingredients offer.
- Activated charcoal is beyond powerful when it comes to achieving smooth, supple, and even-toning out your skin. It washes away dirt and impurities from your skin and promotes a refined natural glow. So when a mask has that as its ingredient- you know that you have a powerful pore-cleansing and detoxifying product that will do wonders for all skin types. Moreover, since it is inert, it will never irritate sensitive skin. In fact, it is used to remedy allergic reactions so this is why it is often advised for blemish-prone skin.
- On the other hand, clay also helps draw out impurities as it binds to heavy metals like mercury, cadmium, lead, and benzene, but it has an additional factor of absorbing excess oil. Pores become enlarged when they are clogged with excess sebum, bacteria, and dirt so with the use of clay, you get to minimize your pores. It acts like a natural antibiotic that may help with skin issues like eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis but without the drawbacks of antibiotics that damage our s natural skin immunity. Additionally, clay not only pulls toxins out of the skin’s pores but also hydrogen from the skin cells. This allows more room for oxygen to benefit the skin tissues and rejuvenate them, resulting in improved circulation and overall healthier skin.
- Papaya does a great job in keeping your skin hydrated and this is one of the reasons why Vasanti’s Miracle 5 in 1 mask will never dry out your skin. It rejuvenates your skin as it helps exfoliate and remove dead skin cells and inactive proteins. Furthermore, it is rich in antioxidants, such as lycopene which defend your skin against the visible signs of aging. And it reduces blemishes as it works well against inflammation. Papaya is also known to be used as a viable treatment for scarring. So, there you have it- all in one, indeed!
Face masks are one of the little pleasures in life and they actually do the trick besides pampering. The only problem is – which mask to opt for: if you choose a cleansing one, you need to hydrate, but must not forget to glow, and so on, assuming you have the time and budget to do them all. Luckily, Vasanti has solved that puzzle for you. So all you need to is do get your favourite sweatpants, put on your favourite movie or music on and let the 98 percent natural, cruelty-free and vegan-friendly 5 in 1 Miracle Mask do its magic. In a completely natural way, it will detoxify, cleanse, purify, exfoliate, but also hydrate and beautify your skin along with bringing out your natural glow, without negative side effects.